The Official Rules (as decreed by God)
You will need:
- 4 people who don't mind showing up to work hungover
- 2" PVC pipe cut to 4' (x2), good sticks, or ski poles
- A Frisbeer® brand frisbee ($649.95 - while supplies last)
- Some 2 foot stakes or bar (or a pile of rocks)
- Duct tape (optional)
- 7 racks of cheap beer and a 4 day weekend
Next, do whatever it takes to get the poles to stand up. Try pounding the stakes or bars into the ground and putting the PVC over them with a beer. Or pile rocks around your poles, I don't care.
Wrap some empty bottles in duct tape so the don't break. Balance them on the poles. Unlike horseshoes, you and your teammate stand on the same side. Drink a beer. Somebody goes first.
Offence: Try to hit the pole or the bottle. Call "fish out of the water" on somebody if they don't have a beer.
Defence: Without reaching in front of your pole, catch the bottle and frisbee before they hit the ground.
2 points: the bottle hits the ground
1 point: you're caught without a drinakble beer in at least one of your hands
1 point: the frisbee hits the ground (a catchable throw isn't caught)
Here's Tim on The Price is Right
The DVD quality is way better. It would be good on youtube too, but it's probably copywritten up the ass.